Distributing purchased access codes
After purchasing access codes, you can find them on your Code Management page in Gallup Access. To get to it, sign in to your Gallup Access account, and then select Code Management from the Menu on the upper-left corner of the page.
To distribute codes:
- Click the name of the code bundle from which you want to issue codes.
- On the code bundle's details page, click Distribute Codes.
- Choose your distribution method, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
NOTE: If you are distributing a code to yourself, select the Export Codes to File distribution method, type 1 for the Quantity, click Export Codes, and then redeem the exported code in the CSV file you just downloaded.
When you choose to distribute purchased access codes, you can select one of the following distribution methods:
- Send Codes in Email Invites - Provide the email addresses of the individuals to whom you want to send access codes, and Gallup Access will invite them to take the CliftonStrengths assessment.
- Export Codes to File - Export access codes to a CSV file, and then use the file to distribute codes to individuals yourself.
- Apply Code - Apply access codes directly to individuals' accounts, and Gallup Access will invite them to take the CliftonStrengths assessment. This distribution method is available only to Gallup clients.