Retaking the CliftonStrengths Assessment
There are many reasons why someone may want to re-take the CliftonStrengths assessment. It is important to know, that most individuals will not see meaningful changes in their results over time and, as a result, our general recommendation is that individuals do not need to retake the assessment.
However, there are certain situations when it may be helpful to retake the assessment:
• When an individual took it right before or after a traumatic life event.
• When an individual took it in their non-native language.
• When an individual was distracted when they took it.
• When an individual took it in school or early in in life, and years 10+ have passed.
• When an individual was not authentic in their responses the first time that they completed the assessment.
If you want to retake the CliftonStrengths assessment, you will need to obtain a new access code and redeem it with a new Gallup Access account. You may purchase an access code or a CliftonStrengths book containing an access code from the Gallup Store.